Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Talks.

So after Jason finally kissing me. Which I was so thankful for. And then him literally running away. Which I was not happy about, I was finally able to talk to him outside of school. I didnt want to talk to him about it on the phone. Or at school. We still talked at school though. But you could almost feel the tension when we were together. So after school I decided that I should definitely talk to him. So we decided to go the lookout. (For new readers. The Lookout=Our favorite place ever). We were silent almost the whole way there. Once we got there it pretty much went like this.

Me-"So about what happened. I don't know whats on your mind. But I need to know. I dont want to lose you"

Jason-"Archer. I dont know whats going on honestly. I dont even know why I did that...."

Me- "Oh. So where does that leave us?"

Jason-"I dont know. But where ever we are, I want you to still be my friend. What are you thinking about it?"

Me-"Honestly......I have liked you for a long time. I wanted that kiss more than anything...."

Jason-"Oh. Well, I like you too. And in a way thats more than just a friendly way. But I thought it would never happen, especially after you went camping with Mark. I know hes gay and I know he likes you.....I just felt like if I didnt show you, that I liked you, then I would lose you."

Me-"You wont ever lose me, I promise and Mark did try to make a move on me, but I told him that I liked you and didnt want to ruin that"

Jason-"Oh. Thanks. So where are we at? I just dont know if we can do this. I mean, I cant be gay, I only like you, I dont even like other guys"

Me-"Well, I still like girls even though I like you. Do we really have to be any label? I mean, cant we just do what feels right."

Jason-"I wish it could work like that, but you know my Dad would freak, I feel like I've already let him down enough"

Me-"Jason, you haven't let anyone down. You are the most amazing person I have ever met and everyone knows it. You're sweet, nice, and handsome. No one could ask anything more of you."

After I said that Jason gave me a huge hug and kissed me again. It was perfect. Except we held this kiss. It was amazing. Just to feel his lips on mine and then feel his tounge slowly brush mine. I think I actually fell off the ledge and must have died and went to heaven. After we stopped kissing. I was like "So begins our secret life". He laughed and was like "Its ok, as long as its with you".

You guys I have been waiting for this forever. I think my heart is going to explode. I finally have my dream. I finally have him. He is mine. And I am his. We are perfect.

We stayed up on the lookout for awhile talking about how different things would be. And I know they are going to be. But for the better I think. We headed back home and before we had to go separate ways, he gave me a peck on the cheeck and was like "Thank you for being the best friend I have ever had." I blushed and smiled and we walked away.

*sigh*

mmmm


Now I have to do homework.

-Archer.

12 comments:

Col said...

I do love happy endings, or should I say beginings?

So happy for you guys!

I bet you'll be walking around school with a big grin on your face all day tomorrow.

Looking forward to your next post.

Stay happy!!

Col

v1b2n3m4 said...

THATS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im sooooo happy for u buddy

-Landyn<33

Anonymous said...

Cheer!

Clap!

Hooray!!

Keep us updated!

AJCon89 said...

awwwww!!!!!!!!

thats awesome buddy!

i told you that he was just confused and trying to sort things out.

I'm glad you finally got your boy :-P

Now go and break him in. :)

Peace,
AJ

Seth said...

You summed it up when you said:

"Do we really have to be any label? I mean, cant we just do what feels right."

If only the rest of the world could understand that and feel the same way...

But you two obviously have something special, something sacred - a strong bonding of love and friendship, whatever label you do use, and however you choose to live your lives together.

Congratulations, and many happy times ahead of you.

Doug said...

Oh that was about the sweetest, cutest thing I've read in a long while. I am so happy for you! You two sound like you're going to be GREAT together!!

Wish you both all the best together and looking forward to hearing more about the two of you ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm always happy, when others are -- so thanks for maing my day :D.

Everything's fine and perfect, as it seems to me. Still, Jason seems to happy a rather strange approach. However, I think it still an side effect of his "inhibition restraint" (see my last post on yourt last post).

"Anything will give up its secrets if you love it enough. Not only have I found that when I talk to the little flower or to the little peanut they will give up their secrets, but I have found that when I silently commune with people they give up their secrets also if you love them enough."

--George Washington Carver

A.G.

Doomed But Cheerful! said...

Archer - I am so very happy for you both. Cherish every moment, and cherish eachother. You will collect memories that will sustain you in the inevitable difficult times that life will challenge you with. The moment is now - we all delight in your happiness.

Gurney x

Anonymous said...

Dear Archer,
I´m very very happy for you !!!

I wish you a very great time together wich never ends.
As I started reading the first chapters I thought....that must have a Happy End....because you have such a close relationship...

My best wishes for the future

Dirk from Germany

P.S: sorry for my bad english ;-)

Anonymous said...

Updates?

Sekiya said...

This is simply wonderful and I am nothing short of ECSTATIC for you!

Love is love is love, and there shouldn't be any limits imposed on it. Every human being deserves to feel valued by someone, and I hope that Jason continues to fulfill that for you.

//Eagerly awaits the next entry

AJCon89 said...

ahem... updates please?