Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Jealousy?

So I really dont know how to feel about today. I was talking to Jason and decided to tell him that I was going camping with Mark. (I didnt tell him last night because I was preoccupied with the hand holding :) ). But he did something totally unexpected. He was just like "Oh. Well then I'm gonna hang out with Brooke". And he said it kinda of angrily. Plus he knows that I absolutely hate that girl because she constantly messed with his emotions and is nothing but a slut.

grr....

Anyways....

Me-"Why? I dont think you should be hanging out with her."

Jason-"Well I just know what she will want to do (implying sex)"

Me-"I thought you didnt like casual sex."

Him-"Well I'll take what I can get."

Me-"You know you deserve better than that. I dont like when you just give up what you believe in"

Him-"Oh well. It doesnt matter."

Me-"But you dont even like her anymore, why would you hang out with her?"

Him-"I didnt even know you were friends with Mark, why are you hanging out with him?"

Me-"Thats totally different. Im not just hanging out with him to sleep with him. Why does it matter anyway?"

Him-"It doesnt. Nevermind. I'm sorry. But I have to go home or my Dad's gonna kill me."

Me- "Fine, just call me tonight ok."

Him-"Ok".

He gave me a quick hug and then left. I dont know what that whole deal was about, but I think he might be jealous. Because he only hangs out with Brooke when hes feeling really down or upset and I'm not around.

Also apparently the other boy that is going with us camping is Mark's brother's boyfriend. I guess he is bi after all.

Wish me luck and support for when I talk to Jason.....

-Archer.

P.S. WOW almost 1000 views :D

10 comments:

AJCon89 said...

wow... that is jealousy if I have ever seen it.

Here is an interesting thought... I think you should apologize to him when you call tonight - even though you did nothing wrong. Say you are sorry for making him upset and didnt know that he would react that way.

See where that gets you... it might disarm things and get him to tell you why he was so upset.

Just a crazy thought.

Mirrorboy said...

^^ yeah great idea. :)

Telling boys that they were right and you were wrong = win for everyone. Even if you didn't do anything wrong, what can you lose?

Lol, i'm commenting on a comment now. :P

Anyways, congrats on your first 1000 views! :D I remember how happy i was when i got mine...

'Good times...'

*wipes away tear, looks wistfully out the window and reminisces...

Yup, i'm pretty lame... :P

Good luck with the two boys who love you. :)

===>mirrorboy<===

AJCon89 said...

yeah... well now I'm commenting on a comment on a comment :D

Doomed But Cheerful! said...

It is possible to back two horses, and win on both if they are in different races. It is also possible to ride two horses in the same race, but you can't win on both.

Be nice to J =]

v1b2n3m4 said...

Yeah I agree with AJ...and apparently Mirrorboy....and AJ again....

but yeah :)

<3 Landyn

Anonymous said...

Why would anyone apologize for something they didn't do wrong? Sounds like a politician, not honesty. I hate mind games like that.

Maybe he feels rejected. Maybe he said he was hanging out with Brooke to help you feel hurt because that is how he was feeling (which is wrong, but we do these things all the time). Maybe he was feeling horny and thinks he wants to have sex with you and doesn't know how to say it. Maybe he doesn't know how he feels. Maybe he was feeling lonely and hoping to spend time with you and didn't get the chance and wasn't invited. Maybe he never feels invited (whether that's right or not). Maybe instead of criticizing him, it would have been better to understand how he is feeling and what needs he isn't getting.

Col said...

Good luck mate!!
Found your blog today, by accident, and I'm hooked already.

Love your comment Mirrorboy, you just crack me up!

Anonymous said...

To me the situation is obvious.....he wants a relationship with you but does'nt know how you would react and does'nt want to risk your friendship by making a wrong move. He's waiting for a sure sign from you that you feel the same as him. WARNING As he has already shown an interest in Brooke it might mean he just craves attention and possibly be bisexual in which case any relationship could be a difficult one.

AJCon89 said...

hey... us bisexuals arent whores (well, sometimes :-P)

we can have monogamous relationships...

Anonymous said...

Update?