Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Study Hall

So today in study hall Mark decided to sit next to me. I really like him. He is a very nice boy. He always compliments everyone and is always very polite. He is shy which just kind of makes him cuter. And he has perfect blue eyes. Just amazing. They look like pictures of a galaxy. Its really cool. So anyway he came over to sit with me and this is pretty much how it went:

Him- "Hey whats up?"

Me- "Nothing, I got all my homework done."

Him- "Cool. So how are you?"

Me- "I can't complain my life is going pretty good at the moment"

Him- "Thats good. Hey about that painting I did. The one I showed you yesterday..."

Me- "Yes?"

Him- "Well I sorta based one of the characters off of you....(obviously nervous)"

Me- "Oh, thank you, but why?"

Him- "I dont know, I just think you are a good person"

Me- "Oh. Thanks thats really nice."

Him- "You're welcome. Hey would maybe want to go camping with me and a couple people this weekend?"

Me- "Sure that would be cool, I dont have anything going on anyway"

Him- "Awesome"

So we went on to talk about some more stuff, mostly school and homework. So basically I am going camping friday night with him, his brother, and some kid from a neighboring town. I think it will be really fun. I'm so looking forward to it.

Jason was sick today. So I think I'm going to go over to his house and see how he is doing. I'll update soon :)

-Archer.

4 comments:

Mirrorboy said...

aww damn i am so jealous of you...

There must be something in the water in your town, that makes all the boys so sweet and gorgeous.

Can you send me some? :P

===>mirrorboy<===

Seth said...

Always something in the water...

You WILL be sharing a sleeping bag with (Mark?) I hope!!! Thats what camping trips are all about, or so I have been told.

Just kidding.. let things play out at their own pace.

:)

PS now reading your blog
Seth
sethboyardee.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I seriously need to move to your town...it *must* be the water!

Be prepared for him to kiss you! =3

~trapped(inside)

Archer_W said...

Teehee! I think our water is pretty good ;)

I'm not sure what I should do if he really does like me more than a friend. Because I really want my first boy kiss to be with Jason.

We'll see and I'll keep you updated.

-Archer.