Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Just lay next to me

OMG!

So anyway. Jason was sick today. So I decided that I was going to go see him and see how he was feeling. So I went over to his house. So I knocked on the door and let me in. So I asked him how he was feeling and he said he was feeling really tired and out of strength. I had brought him a small pizza and a grape slushy (his favorite foods). So he ate those and I decided that I should probably go back home and do some homework. So when I told him that I needed to go. But he was like "Dude, can you just stay here for awhile, you are the only thing that makes me feel better. We can watch a movie or something."

So I told him I would stay there and watch a movie with him. So we go into the living room and sit on the couch and start watching the movie. After about 20 minutes in. Jason moves his hand over and holds my hand.

I was so happy. I looked up at him. He was already looking at me. We locked eyes for what seemed like forever. I was sitting there totally melting, my stomach was flipping all over the place. After a little while we both just smiled and continued to watch the movie. After the movie was done I had to head home. As I got to the door. Jason gave me a huge hug and was like "Thanks for staying with me, it means a lot, it made me feel a lot better".

We said goodbye and I went home. I must have had the dumbest/hugest smile on my face the whole way home. I have been smiling ever since. My cheeks are starting to hurt. Lol.

I cant believe that happened. Does it mean that he has been having the same thoughts? Should I ask him what it meant or just see where this goes?

-Archer.

P.S. Thanks to everyone who reads my blog and leaves comments. You're support means tons to me. :D

9 comments:

AJCon89 said...

Dude... that's amazing. I really hope he has feelings for you. After my night tonight, I would say be honest with him - if he is your friend he will at least understand and at best well... you know.

I am really loving your blog... Let us know how it turns out.

Mirrorboy said...

Why are you letting him make all the moves?

You're supposed to be the one coming onto him! Not the other way around! :P

What are you waiting for? Is he going to have to ask you to marry him before you tell him how you feel?

I understand you don't want to lose him as a buddy, but come on... I'd be humping him by now. ;D

===>mirrorboy<===

Good luck sweetie.

Archer_W said...

I'm totally content with him making the moves, if he wants :P

Dont worry

Its gonna happen.

Soon.

Unknown said...

XD You officially have the cutest blog on the entire planet. (insert squeeeee)

Anonymous said...

Squeegy and Sunny Jim say that you should thank him for holding your hand. Tell him how loved it made you feel! Now how can that turn out bad?

1. It reminds him of it.
2. It begs a response which opens up talk about you two.
3. Encourages affection.
4. Wear your best undies lol.

::blush:: Tristan

v1b2n3m4 said...

thats so cool :)
yeah, he obviously cares about u a lot, much more than most people care about their 'friends'. you 2 have a rlly special bond, and its important that u dont look over what he is doing or wait too long until it passes u by!

do what u feel is right, but dont be afraid to take some initiative if the time comes.

best of luck and lots of love man :)
-Landyn

Doomed But Cheerful! said...

This is lovely. Your blog is lovely - and if you are sensitive about how people feel/react and are patient enough to let them move into your space, rather than barging straight into theirs, I suspect *you* are lovely.

Like some of the other commentators on this post, I would also suggest a little more positive action on your part - 'suck it and see' (no pun intended, but make of it what you will!) might leave Jason confused at best, or he may feel you were just being 'nice' (lovely Brit word, so vague it is almost meaningless) and decide not to push it any further. Tristan has a good plan.
Years ago I held hands in the back of a Bentley (how appropriate) all the way from London to Oxford with the most gorgeous guy - and didn't take it any further for fear of upsetting him. Needless to say, that was the only thing that ever passed between us - a lost opportunity? In 2020 hindsight, I think it was. Please don't find yourself writing a similar comment on someone else's blog in 30-ish years!
But above all, do what you think is right for you and J, and you are unlikely to regret the outcome.

Gurney x

Anonymous said...

Cowards die many times before their deaths;
The valiant never taste of death but once.

* William Shakespeare, Julius Caesar, Act II, sc. ii (1599)

think about it, be bold, risk it :D

Archer_W said...

WOW! Thank you all so much for the advice. I think I will try out Tristans plan and see how it goes. :D

You guys are the best. Thanks for caring and helping.

*hugs to all*


-Archer.