Monday, October 20, 2008

Just another day

So summer is going by, I guess I'm just here for your entertainment.
Don't tell me lies, wheres you're guy?
He'll be talking shit till he hits the pavement.
Another number up.
Another day of the week in an attempt to sweep you off your feet.
But they're so heavy and the summers ending and its just not worth the time ive been spending.
They already know.
I'm just a boy in a bed, you've got no time for me.
He's probably what you see when you close your eyes.
So good luck and goodnight and goodbye for lifetime

A newcomer perhaps has entered the scene. Heres the scoop. Today in art class we were finishing up one of our projects. The theme was "Unspoken but from the heart". I did mine of the lookout that me and Jason go to with two figures silhouetted by the sun holding hands.
Obviously it represented my longing for Jason.
But then a kid named Mark came over and asked me if I liked his. It was a picture of a shaggy dark haired boy receiving a heart from a shorter boy also with shaggy dark hair.

Oh btw Mark is one of the few out gay kids in my school.

But anyway, as I'm looking at the painting, I notice that the taller boy in the painting looks a lot like me (The face wasnt drawn on though) and was even drawn wearing a shirt that I wear all the time and the shorter boy was drawn very similar to Mark. I looked at Mark and did notice that he was a shorter then me.

So I was like "Um its really good. The people in it look familiar, did you have anyone in mind?" and Mark was just like "Yah its where I got the idea from". So now I was really curious, I was like "Oh?". And he was just like "haha its supposed to be unspoken you know" and just walked away.

So maybe Mark likes me?

I would be ok with that because he is really cute and has a twin brother Matt (Who I think is bi, but I dont really know him that much)

But my heart is still just for Jason at the moment.

-Archer.

4 comments:

v1b2n3m4 said...

Hey buddy :)

Just stumbled on your blog and just wanted to say that u are such a nice kid and im happy about ur relationship with Jason :)

Me and my friend have a relationship like u guys do...its impossible for me to read him, like he has a gf but he always cuddles/plays around with me in a way that most guys wouldnt. trust me, i know how u are feeling right now ha

take care man, hope things stay cool between u 2 :)

-Landyn <3

AJCon89 said...

you cant do that to jason! what if he really likes you and you fool around with matt... think of how guilty you will feel...

Mirrorboy said...

WHERE DO YOU FIND THESE BOYS!!

So you've got the amazing, sweet, tanned boy who cuddles you while you sleep, then the 'out' boy who can possibly tell you like boys and might have a crush on you. And of course all this takes place in a jaw-droppingly beautiful landscape.

That's it. I'm moving to america...

===>mirrorboy<===

Archer_W said...

Haha I'm usually not this lucky when it comes to people liking me. So its quite ironic that I have someone that might like me, when I'm preoccupied with Jason.

As cute as the other boy is, Jason is still my....target(?) if you will.