Sunday, October 19, 2008

Weekends

Sorry I havent posted in awhile. It was just a busy weekend for me. I am applying for jobs and I am just going nuts with all these applications that I have to fill out. I hate writing by hand. Its so 20th century lol. So after 50 bajillion of those filled out, I decided that I really really really want to get a job at the art shop, its like a place that sells paintings and art and the guy that owns it also teaches classes. I like to draw. Mostly clothes. I love drawing clothes. Someday a designer.... *dreams*.

So of course no weekend of mine is complete without hanging out with Jason. It was quite a nice weekend. It seemed typical. Typical for us at least.

We decided that we wanted to hike one of the mountains that is about 20 mins away from my house. Its our favorite one, because that was the one we were climbing when we first actually became friends. (It was a school trip, but thats another story) But now that we were older we take the more intense route, rather than the easy one. One thing about living near the mountains is in the fall, everything is like it fell straight out of a fairy tale. Perfect trees, perfect weather, perfect blue skies. Perfect Days. We were hiking about 2 hours in, when it started to get hot out. So much to my torture (and delight :D ) Jason decides to go shirtless. I love that boy shirtless. He is so toned. But naturally, he never lifts weights and I have never seen him do a crunch in the entire time we've known each other. Its like he just barely moves and gets ridiculously fit. mmm.

So after our hike we were shot and just decided to go back to my house. Of course the house is empty. My dad was on business somewhere in Cali and I never quite know where my mom goes. Oh well. Just more house for me and Jason to be alone in :D. We were both really tired. So we just decided to watch Iron man. I love watching movies with him, because in my room you have to lay on the bed to watch movies. haha. (Intentional). I usually am behind him. Half the time I dont even watch the movie and just look at him. I am in love with his hair. Its perfect and so blonde. I always just want to touch it.

When I look at him like that, I just play out all those scenarios in my head. Of me telling him and him loving me back. And how we would have the perfect first kiss.

After that we were so tired from hiking that we decided that we should just go to bed. So we changed and laid down. When we sleep he is always behind me because I face the wall and so does he, which is nice because its just the wall then me then him. It makes me feel warm and safe.

Like I said we tend to cuddle up when we sleep. So as we are resting there he put his arm around my chest. (Melt). And we were just talking and somehow we got on the subject of secrets. And we were saying something and Jason said "Thanks for always being there for me when I need you, I'm glad that you know everything about me and we can still be this close" and when he said that he put his fingers in between mine. (Super melt). So I was like "And I always will be, you are my best friend and I love you". He didnt say anything he just gave me a small squeeze hug and we didnt talk anymore and we both just fell asleep.

I know I should have said something. But in moments like that. I just feel like everything is ok. I just want him to be there with me. With no stress. But now I know I will have to tell him and soon. I want to kiss him so bad. I want to hold his hand more and in public.

-Archer.

P.S. Im spending all my money on wishing wells.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww thats a sweet post :) Sounds like he may feel about you as you do about him? At least it feels like he would understand your feelings and not reject them.

No one can tell you what to say to him, or when. But it sure sounds to me that you are very in tune to the situation.

Good luck, i'll send my good thoughts your way :)

::hug:: Tristan

Archer_W said...

Thank you Tristan. I'll take all the hopes I can get :)

I just want to be able to hold him and kiss him and tell him that I always want him to be with me.

*I love being in love* :D

Mirrorboy said...

ooohh wow. He's so sweet.

It sounds to me like he adores you so much that confessing your feelings to him wouldn't change anything for the worse.

And by the way it's going it sounds like it may bring the two of you... closer. ;D

Let's hope so.

Whatever happens, you're lucky to know such an affectionate boy. I'm so jealous of you now lol. :P

===>mirrorboy<===

Archer_W said...

Mirrorboy I'm linking you, hope thats alright.

Mirrorboy said...

*Gasp no! it's not okay...

Nah kidding of course it is :)

:D i'll link back to ya sweetie i like your blog.

see ya later.

===>mirrorboy<===

AJCon89 said...

maybe it would be smart not to ell him you are bi and have a crush on him at the same time... might scare him if he doesnt feel the same way.

but what do I know... i'm just a bi ass who has never told anyone in my life that I am bi...

just started a blog of my own... http://ajcon89.blogspot.com/ check it out if you want.

Anonymous said...

dontcha ever wank together? Next time u got da boner going, say, shit this damn thing is gonna kill me if i dont wank soon. What I did. worked easy.

if he acts nervous, just ask if its ok if u wank and he can watch or not. then just do it. if he stares and drools... well there u go, eh? lol.

str8 buds wank together a lot. just bonding. if u hold hands and cuddle, a good wank cant be far off.

get it ON!

anon also in yer state btw

!!!